SIPs - Sectional Insulated Panels
The Future of Home Extensions
Transform your home with a Next Generation Home Extension - the most advanced, energy efficient building system available. Using Sectional Insulated Panels (SIPs), our extensions are individually designed and tailored to suit your needs. These high performance building systems are bespoke manufactured off site, and then delivered in kit form to your home ready for installation - significantly reducing the overall build time on site, they are installed in a fraction of the time that it would take to construct a traditional build extension. Meaning a quicker, cleaner installation for you.
Operating throughout the East Midlands - covering Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire, we are able to deal with your project from initial enquiry through to design, planning and installation. All products are LABC (Local Authority Building Control) approved. These buildings are comfortable and warm with outstanding energy efficiency carrying a U-value of 0.10 W/m2K - making it the most energy saving home extension available.
The key advantages of using SIPs Buildings
- A faster build programme reducing overall onsite time and costs. Construction will generally be completed in less than half the time of a conventional build project - meaning less disruption and inconvenience to your day to day life.
- SIPs buildings are generally more energy efficient, stronger, quieter and more airtight than older technologies. Less air leakage means less drafts, less noise penetrations and reduced energy bills - thus a reduction in CO2 emissions.
- SIPs buildings are lightweight making them easier and quicker to assemble on site. The lightweight SIP panels allow large sections to be fitted at once, speeding up the time required on site for erection. However, SIPs are also known for their superior strength and are capable of withstanding extreme climate and weather conditions.
- Modern methods of construction are utilised to factory produce - meaning minimal wastage and less waste to landfill.
- SIPs buildings are fabricated using timber from sustainable sources. SIPs use less timber than timber frame and are one of the most economical and eco friendly form of construction.
- SIPs insulation exceeds the current Building Regulation requirements on its own. The foam insulation has an Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) rating of zero and has a low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
The result is a building system that is extremely strong, energy efficient and cost effective, while using sustainable manufacturing and construction methods.
Please view the video below for further details.