Conservatory Roof Upgrades
Would you like to use your conservatory all year round?
Looking for a cost effective answer and an alternative to a new conservatory installation?
Unhappy as it is either too hot in the summer or extremely cold in the winter?
If your conservatory is either too noisy, too hot or cold, uncomfortable or too bright to get the full benefit of - then why not reclaim it and transform your conservatory into a beautiful, year round living space by completely replacing the old roof with a solid conservatory.
Externally the solid replacement roof will blend with your home, while internally you can relax in a beautiful, modern room that is filled with light and can be used all year round. A solid conservatory roof will not only improves the aesthetics of your home, but will also help balance the temperature of the room making it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Designed to be lightweight, and adapted to most conservatory sizes or shapes so it follows the existing glazed walls - there are various options and designs available for most budgets which will give you a more usable, welcoming space for living and relaxing in, as well as giving an impactful look that could potentially add value to your home.
Benefits of a solid conservatory roof:
- Energy efficient by potentially lowering heating or air conditioning bills
- Helps balance the temperature of the room making it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Significantly reduces sun glare which in turn prevents sun bleaching of furniture and fixtures
- Reduces external noise such as heavy rain or traffic
- Enhanced privacy as no longer overlooked by neighbours
- Quick and easy installation with minimal disruption to your household
- Choice of ceiling finishes
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC) approved products